Saturday, May 1, 2010

Introduction and Explanation

This blog contains rambling of an Ordinary Radical.

An Ordinary Radical is someone who lives an ordinary life of in a spiritually radical manner, just as Jesus calls us to do.  The phrase "Ordinary Radical" comes from two parts.

The first, Ordinary: I am just one of God's many creations, I am no better than anyone else.

And the second, Radical: I choose to live radically, striving to love others unconditionally, truly and wholeheartedly act as Jesus did.

This is very difficult to achieve and I do not claim to have put out the effort it takes, I'm certainly in some terms, a failure when it comes to loving others.  But this is still my goal. Feeble, struggling, and running forward I strive for my best and the best Christ can bring up out of me. Regardless of my own application, in the end my flesh will fail me and I am forced to rely on God's strength.

Now to the blogging.

I will journal a decent amount, talk about life, share my views on things, review music,post interesting, thought-provoking, and sometimes just plain cool links.

G'day,

Clifford

No comments:

Post a Comment