Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh boy...here we go.



Expectant, but patience abounds.
Longing, but I stay patient.
Waiting at the rain forest.
This takes forever.
Oh anxious me.
Arrival.
I always forgot how I'm stunned.
All time spent well,
Man; I couldn't ask for anything better.
Ideal has become Reality.
Quick Disbelief, thankfulness immediately follows.
A Finished Puzzle.
Simple but fitting.
Solitary on the roof, waiting.
Loneliness dissipated so quickly.
The roof is still, concrete.
The wind rushes and tussles my knotty mat of hair around.
My ears fill with it's hollow and pushing sound.
The hair on my arms is pushed against the grain with it's short blasts.
The breeze tunes out the rest of my body, as it internally erupts in elation.
Full Grin stole Grimace and locked him away, tossing the key, or forgetting the combination.
Whichever works well.
I'm not too concerned with differentiating, that's the least important of my cares.
I'm not even sure if Joy left any straining cares left residing in me.
I still soar at full speed.
Soaring together.
June 13, 2010.
Fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment