Saturday, June 5, 2010

Honesty Wins


Mutual admiration.
It
Just
Flows
Honest, and free of worry, I am open.
I am vulnerable, but in my vulnerability comfort finds me.
Consoling words  from another, understanding.
True understanding.
Nothing is forced or self-willed
Only will is how his hands guide us, only how we follow the path.
It's blind, it's full of trial, but it's planned, no matter the outcome.
no matter the outcome.
Intent.
No self-want, all the opposite of self-gain.
Content
With it all.
Give & Take.
I breath heavy, skip a beat.
I soar fast, skip a beat.
Swim in the joy, skip a beat.
Elation blooms, skip a beat.
This blissful delirium buds, and grows.
Care-free encounters of house colors
Blessings arise to surprise.
Catch me off guard.
Catch us off guard.
Spy a brilliant sea of contentment.
The coast swells;
High Tide.
Dive In.
Flood the earth, my chamber of four is drenched.
Abundance is shown so quickly, but with such gentle power.
Honesty Wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment