Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dear You, #1.



Dear You,

I miss who you used to be. I don't know if I care enough to try to get that back. It's ok really. I've forgiven what you did, and never cared to apologize for. Sometimes I wish you'd  you'd just feel what I felt, so you'd realize how you effect people. Part of me values you less everyday. The other part misses what we had. Most of what's left is wrapped in apathy. Too bad I learned that skill from you. whoopsthetruth

Dear You,

Way to follow the crowd. I mean I thought it couldn't get any worse, but it did. You have shown you follow the world. I am sick. I guess I'll jut have to let it go, now that with each of your new-found levels of the social lemming become more concrete. Smart way to be. Seriously. What would it take for your mind to be swayed? Occurrences and happenings have not only been strange but also of the different and other-worldly nature. Are these not enough to change you blind heart? Love is free, stop paying for other things. Do not start with your hollow talk of hypocrisy. You place to talk is nonexistent. Your activities not only mirror those of liars and whores of this world, but cause you to walk inside the flow of anti-kingdom. I have no place to judge your heart so I cannot; but if you hold any virtue, prove it to me. Your slothful effort to build the kingdom makes me want to wretch.


Dear You,

Open your eyes. You have so much in store for you, stop resting in your hypocrisy. Listen to reason and truth. Open your ears and your heart, He's calling. Just pick up the musty phone again.

Dear You,
Stop viewing your life as worthless. It permeates more than you will ever know. Those around you lay grazed and scathing, tired of your monotonous apathy. Why don't you just try? You haven't failed at much at all, you have no reason to think otherwise. You weren't at a loss till you decided you were. Just stop. I'd believe in you if you believed in yourself and so would so many others. You thrust needed pain and mental weight upon your family's shoulders. Why? Would your father want you to be like this? So go ahead; roll your eyes. Bu consider this: While you build a wall in between you and others, you break down walls with the only thing capable of saving you form your self pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment