Saturday, July 10, 2010

Misunderstood


Shifty eyes, misplaced sarcasm.
Sneer behind your fake smiles
Turn my harmless folly is an act to gain something
False thoughts, I am always to be looked down upon.
Hey, thanks; you make me feel wanted here.
Where is the acceptance you claim to holster for many, if not all?
Why is it always me?
Misunderstood,
Battered and
Wriggling;
The ropes of social strain choke me
Squeezing at my creativity, humor, and social standing.
Suffocation only to those who aren't suited for normality.
Screw normality, I'm trying for any hopes of acceptance.
Any acceptance. 
Mean things when you say them.
Two-faced, you really have an art for
bringing
me
down.
I know you'll never comprehend the puzzle I have made.
I.
Don't.
Care.
Just show me you who scoff also welcome.
Prove it all wrong, prove my terrible genes wrong, prove my life wrong, prove me wrong;
In thinking that you'll never understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment